If you have questions please call one of our Storage Specialists today. You can reach our call center at 864-704-5507 between 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday through Saturday.
What kind of information is needed to rent a storage space?
To rent a space with American Self Storage, LLC, a self storage specialist will need the following information:
- To speak with the person who will be responsible for payments on the account (the person whose name will be on the account and is providing the ID)
- Mailing address / e-mail address
- Two phone numbers
- Driver’s License # (or valid state or government issued I.D. #)
- Date of birth
- 1st month’s rent payment which may be prorated & payable by phone with exact Cash (credit/debit card)* check, Money Order or Western Union payment)
- Trustee information in the event of an emergency- Name address and phone number
How long will it take to rent my unit?
Once entering the rental payment center and making a simple call, you will be guided through the process of renting your unit in 10 minutes or less. (Lock system included with rental.)
Do you provide locks?
Yes, when you move in you will receive a Bezel Lock and 3 keys (known to be the most secure in the industry), which is included in the one time administrative fee.
What is the minimum rental commitment?
Leases are month to month with rent proration on move in. (no proration on move out)
What are your rates?
Our competitive rates vary depending on size and the type of storage needed. Our self storage specialist at 864-704-5507 will help you determine the appropriate sized space, most suitable to fit your needs and budget.
What is the easiest way to pay my bill and not be late?
The easiest and the cheapest way to pay your bill is to use the bill pay feature of your bank’s online banking system. You input our company name and address, select the date you want the check to arrive, the amount of the payment and the frequency of the payment. Most banks do not charge a fee and only charge your account when we deposit your check.
Does American Self Storage insure my belongings?
Your items stored are not insured by American Self Storage, LLC. Should you desire insurance coverage, contact your insurance agent and ask for a “storage rider” to be added to your policy.
Do you sell moving and packing supplies?
Currently we do not.
* Not available at all locations